FYI: Mt. Diablo closed to bicyclists?

  • cindy@lunachix.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2005
      You should confirm this yourself, but word is:

      From: Pierre La Plant or Margot Cunningham <prlmic@...>

      To: Grizzly Peak Cyclists-list <GPC-talk@...>

      Subject: [GPC] Mt Diablo closed to bikes Sun 1/1 due to mud slides

      I just talked (3:30 pm Sat) to the man at the entrance kiosk (925-837-0904)
      to Mt Diablo and he said the park roads are closed to bikes Sun 1/1 due to
      mud slides.

      Pierre

    • AMACKIEART@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hey, did everyone party too much last night?!?
        Didn't see anyone at the meeting place and then found out Diablo was closed
        anyway but it was good to get out on my bike!
        Happy New Year!
        Andi M.

      • monica.neilson@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
          My bad!

          I got up this AM to gusty winds, dark clouds,
          too little sleep, too much fun last night, and somehow
          I couldn't get motivated to drive an hour to suffer on a ride.
          Sorry I didn't call you Andi.

          Kudos to all who rode today~

          From: AMACKIEART@...