RE: [velobella] Girls and their Toys

  • patty selbicky
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
      Awesome!!!!
      Patty S.

      Julie Starling <julie@...> wrote:
      Hhmmm. Girls with Toys. Sounds like a title from the Girls Gone Wild DVD
      series.

      Julie Starling
      julie@... NEW E-MAIL!

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
        Yup...It's all built with red wheels and bar tape. It is a light
        pink....it's absolutely gorgeous!!!! You'll have to see it!! We need to do a
        ride together. Pegoretti's are awesome!!!
        Robyn

        On 8/31/05, Brienne Fisher <bfisher@...> wrote:

        > Did you get that new pink frame Robyn? Dying to know what Dario thinks
        > "Pink" is - still loving my Pegoretti!
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Neilson, James M
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
          I think I remember that movie. Not much plot, and the character
          development left a lot to be desired.

          I was in my garage before work today when my neighbors came by and asked
          if I'd seen their new toy. I hadn't, so they showed me. It was an
          Aston-Martin (James Bond car), very sexy and probably worth a small
          tropical island.

          As the husband was backing out, the wife said to me in a just-us-girls
          sort of way, "Well, boys and their toys, eh?"

          I just looked at the 8 bikes in my garage and said, "Girls need toys
          too." :-)

          Rock on, GWTs! (girls with toys)

          karin

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
          page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/qyprlB/TM
        • Chet
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
            Plot, character development - I think you've missed the point.

            I think I remember that movie. Not much plot, and the character
            development left a lot to be desired.

            I was in my garage before work today when my neighbors came by and asked
            if I'd seen their new toy. I hadn't, so they showed me. It was an
            Aston-Martin (James Bond car), very sexy and probably worth a small
            tropical island.

            As the husband was backing out, the wife said to me in a just-us-girls
            sort of way, "Well, boys and their toys, eh?"

            I just looked at the 8 bikes in my garage and said, "Girls need toys
            too." :-)

            Rock on, GWTs! (girls with toys)

            karin

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
            page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/qyprlB/TM

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            * Visit your group "velobella
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/velobella> " on the web.

            _____

          • c_solo1
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 2, 2005
              I was delighted to see you have 8 bikes, I only have 3 and am in
              need of a cross bike. My husband claims I don't NEED another bike.
              He doesn't understand the need for a winter bike. It's like black
              shoes, a different pair for each season, function and day of the
              week (another thing he doesn't understand). And compared to 8 bikes
              4 seems like nothing. Certainly you can see the NEED. Do you think
              spring is the best time to need a TT bike?

              Carol

              --- In velobella@yahoogroups.com, "Karin Jeffery" <kjbikegirl@e...>
              wrote:
              > I was in my garage before work today when my neighbors came by and
              > asked if I'd seen their new toy. I hadn't, so they showed me. It
              was
              > an Aston-Martin (James Bond car), very sexy and probably worth a
              > small tropical island.
              >
              > As the husband was backing out, the wife said to me in a
              > just-us-girls sort of way, "Well, boys and their toys, eh?"
              >
              > I just looked at the 8 bikes in my garage and said, "Girls need
              toys
              > too." :-)
              >
              > Rock on, GWTs! (girls with toys)
              >
              > karin
            • Robyn Jensen
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 2, 2005
                very early spring so you can get used to the new position. It's very
                different. I have 7 1/2 bikes and I NEED every single one!!!
                Robyn