Tuesday Big Sur ride

  • Amy White
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 3:20 PM
      Hi, all:

      John Felt asked me to share this...so here ya go. Wish
      I didn't have to work!

      Amy

      The Tuesday gang (basically its' the Heidi ride that
      leaves from the warf
      every Tuesday at 9:30 am and circles through Fort
      Ord) is adding a twist to
      this Tuesday's ride. This Tuesday you can either do
      the normal route, along
      bike trail to Marina/Reservation Rd. through Fort Ord
      and back to Monterey
      by noon or so, or do a Big Sur loop. There will be a
      group of us that will
      cycle down to Big Sur, enjoying the beautiful coast
      and keeping an eye out
      for the grey whales migrating south, grab lunch in
      Big Sur and cycle back.

      Who: Anyone who has a bike can join in!
      What: Big Sur Ride
      When: 9am this Tuesday. Expect to be back around
      2:30pm possibly a bit
      earlier.
      Where: Departing Carmel Crossroads. Some will be
      meeting for breakfast at
      8:30am at Bakers Square.
      Why: Enjoy friends and great views and even get a
      good workout in!

      No sag vehicle, however, this group is extremely
      friendly and no one will be
      left cycling alone.

      Questions? Call or email me. John Felt 626 6863
      johnrfelt@...

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com