Re: Tour of the Gila #4 stage 3

  • mesprintbabe
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2004
      Go Bellas, GO Bellas, Go Bellas!!!!! Bella Beams for those leggies
      of yours!!!!

      Robyn

      --- In velobella@yahoogroups.com, "donhdesign" <donhdesign@e...>

    • brent chapman
      Message 2 of 12 , May 5, 2004
        By the way.. I am working on this reporting end of things instead of the
        being reported on :)
        I am still learning the names of the ladies who seem to be the ones who
        win most often.
        Being in the car driving around makes it difficult to see the finishes :)
        But believe me, I am trying.

        For other podium boys who attempt, be sure to arrange to get copies of the
        days results from officials, as we found that the official results at this
        race were often wrong. A few calls to the chief judges helps but sure made
        things confusing.

        Bring a Pen and a Pad of paper, you can catch some funny stuff being
        talked about by the ladies when they are in the winding down zombie state.

        Make sure you get a place with a fast internet connection.. not 26k.
        You'll fall asleep when waiting for a minor email to send.

        Oh and bring lots of massage oils and heat rubs. My hands are still
        recovering. :O)

        Ill download those pictures soon.

        PB BRent

        Sabine Dukes

> [...]
        > < must of
        > < < thought Jen was leading her out.
        > < < Moments later the group came around the final turn with Erin
        > < leading
        > < < the pack of 15, then the ladies starting yelling out "No
        > < < sprints", "and no one sprinted" said Erin who was in
        > the spot
        > < to take
        > < < the sprint win.
        > < < Jen came across the line a few seconds later, blown from her
        > < final
        > < < effort moments before.
        > < <
        > < < Only a short few minutes later, Ginger came in. "We were
        > < hauling, the
        > < < girl I rode with just would not quit!".
        > < <
        > < < Tomorrow, Crit.
        > < < Should be fun and a chance of some actual desert Sun.

      • david
        Message 3 of 12 , May 5, 2004
          Brent- a good PB is well prepared. It's always good to have those massage
          skills tuned up prior to needing them, it will alleviate the soreness after
          a long evening of muscle-rubbing around the campsite.

          Also, I heard we're getting some Velo Bella low cut Speedos from the sock
          guy? What will they make us do next? I've never seen a Speedo with a sock
          attachment, but I can see how it would be useful for helicopter dancing. Oh,
          here's a thought - do you know of a good wax place?

          I'm a little nervous about it, but what the hell...

          david
        • brent chapman
          Message 4 of 12 , May 5, 2004
            yeah.. I was a little uncomfortable with the Thong issue more than the
            sock attachment.. Jen says I dont have much of a butt anymore.

            I just ordered a home wax kit, you can get a good deal on line too.
            http://www.hair-removers.com/creme-wax-micro-kit.html

            Guess I better burn off those extra pounds and muscle up too.. cant hide
            behind that baggy black shirt in a thong speedo.

            Brent

            david

            > Brent- a good PB is well prepared. It's always good to have those massage
            > skills tuned up prior to needing them, it will alleviate the soreness
            > after
            > a long evening of muscle-rubbing around the campsite.
            >
            > Also, I heard we're getting some Velo Bella low cut Speedos from the sock
            > guy? What will they make us do next? I've never seen a Speedo with a sock
            > attachment, but I can see how it would be useful for helicopter dancing.
            > Oh,
            > here's a thought - do you know of a good wax place?
            >
            > I'm a little nervous about it, but what the hell...
            >
            > david
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            > To visit your group on the web, go
            > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/velobella/
            > to:velobella-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          • Neilson, James M
            Message 5 of 12 , May 6, 2004
              Brent, I don't know about you, but I know that "2 ounce Wax Off Lotion" ( http://www.hair-removers.com/creme-wax-micro-kit.html ) won't be enough for Dave. Bulk discount, perhaps?

              Jim

              yeah.. I was a little uncomfortable with the Thong issue more than the
              sock attachment.. Jen says I dont have much of a butt anymore.

              I just ordered a home wax kit, you can get a good deal on line too.
              http://www.hair-removers.com/creme-wax-micro-kit.html

              Guess I better burn off those extra pounds and muscle up too.. cant hide
              behind that baggy black shirt in a thong speedo.

              Brent

              david

              > Brent- a good PB is well prepared. It's always good to have those massage
              > skills tuned up prior to needing them, it will alleviate the soreness
              > after
              > a long evening of muscle-rubbing around the campsite.
              >
              > Also, I heard we're getting some Velo Bella low cut Speedos from the sock
              > guy? What will they make us do next? I've never seen a Speedo with a sock
              > attachment, but I can see how it would be useful for helicopter dancing.
              > Oh,
              > here's a thought - do you know of a good wax place?
              >
              > I'm a little nervous about it, but what the hell...
              >
              > david
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >
              > To visit your group on the web, go
              > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/velobella/
              > to:velobella-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Sarah Kerlin
              Message 6 of 12 , May 6, 2004
                Oh goody, I thought that when I stopped racing tri's I
                would miss out on guys in speedos. Thanks for stepping
                up. You will love the tan lines.

              • dawn weathersbee
                Message 7 of 12 , May 6, 2004
                  I've been wondering how to replace waxing spatulas! Thanks for the research, guys! Podiums Boys really are essential for meeting all Bella needs.

                  Waxing only hurts the first few times, and you'll love the smoothness!

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 6, 2004
                    Waxing services will now be included by podium boys for free at all elite
                    events should you need this service.

                    HAHA