Tecnu products

  • Kim Heiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      I had some of these with me at Fort Ord on Sunday and checked to see if it was still available..... At Gemplers.com you can get a 32oz bottle of Tecnu for 13$. And you can get individual foil packets (perfect for your camelbak) at 50 packets for 34$. For all of you who just love poison oak.....the packets are great. I keep a couple in my car at all times and they've saved me and others more than once.

      Kim