Riding in SC

  • Leah Christian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello Bellas!
         I have a part-time job in Santa Cruz, so I'll be over there this coming wk on: Monday, Tuesday, Friday. My schedule is pretty flexible. Monday I'll work until 2 or 3:00. I'll be bringing my mtn. bike if anyone is interested in riding. Let me know what times would work for you.

      I also just got a road bike, if anyone is feeling patient enough to ride w/ a beginner. I have to admit  I'm a little shy of the road (Concrete).

      My work schedule will be changing, possibly  working different days. Let me know if you'd like to ride...

      A tiny Bella,

      Leah

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • trinlif@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hey Leah,

        I also just got a road bike, if anyone is feeling patient enough to ride w/ a beginner. I have to admit  I'm a little shy of the road (Concrete).

        I get off work at 3:30 and have minimal fitness...let's get together. Any other takers?

        Ciao,
        Kathy M.
        'The secret is to find peace in your heart and share it with the world.'
      • Leah Christian