FS: Velo Bella / Kona Time Trial Frame and Aero Fork.- 47cm - Jen Chapman's

  • Brent Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hello Bella ladies and gents. Greetings from Bend Oregon.

      Not sure how many people are reading the bella emails lately. but wanted to
      throw this out to the bellas before Ebay . :)

      Jen has had her TT frame and fork hanging up in the garage for past 5 years
      and is ready to let it go. Only problem is it's here in Bend OR. (so if
      your somewhere else its gonna ship but should be fairly cheap).

      The frame is a custom Scandium Aero tubing build by Ventana bikes for the
      Bellas in 2006. Custom Bella color powder coating and super ridiculously
      light.
      Has an Easton EC90 Aero fork on it. (sell for about 250~300)
      The size is about 47cm (jen is 5'6") (700c wheel size)

      This was the year Jen was hospitalized so she only got to race on it 2
      times in very short races, so its in really good shape. It on has a scratch
      on the chain-stay (you can see in the picture) which is pretty minor.

      Looking to get $400 (*plus shipping estimating $30)

      If you are interested shoot me an email directly at
      brent.r.chapman@...

      [image: Inline image 2] <brent.r.chapman@...>

    • Linda @home2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013