New Specialized TT helmet for sale & misc VB Items

  • monica.neilson@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      Hi all -

      I have a brand new black & white Specialized TT helmet with custom-made visor for sale.

      Its a size small. It's only been worn twice. I paid $225 new, asking $150+ shipping, if applicable.

      I also have a variety of Bella clothing items from shorts, skinsuit, tank tops, & a couple of jerseys for sale.

      All are in great shape. Various costs but cheap! Most everything is medium sized, maybe a few smalls.

      Email me off list if interested in anything. I can send details and or pics.

      And, no I'm not going away just cleaning out 10 yrs worth of stuff :)

      Cheers!

      Monica

    • ml_cont@yahoo.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012