Sheila Moon Warehouse Sale and party - DISCOUNT CODE!

  • Sweet Knuckles Punch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      Hi All!

      This Saturday I'll be helping Sheila Moon with her Warehouse Sale and Party. If you're up in the Bay Area, stop by! If not, discount code for online shopping at the bottom of the email.

      Details below:

      In addition to Sheila Moon's athletic apparel, come and get low prices on Luna Saddles by Selle Italia.

      Also in the warehouse:

      DDCC Hoodies (http://www.ddccsf.com/)

      Pedal Panties (http://www.pedalpanties.com/)

      Drip Mobile Espresso (http://www.dripmobileespressocoffee.com/id1.html)

      Sierra Nevada (http://www.sierranevada.com/) beer for buck a bottle - the proceeds to WOBO (Walk Oakland Bike Oakland-http://www.walkoaklandbikeoakland.org/pages/page.php?pageid=1)

      Sheila Moon Athletic Apparel
      5900 Hollis St. Unit T-2, Emeryville, California 94608
      Friday July 13, 2012 - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Saturday July 14, 2012 - 10 am - 5 pm

      If you are geographically challenged, or just can't make it, you can go to http://store.sheilamoon.com/index.php between 7/13-7/23/12, enter the code BLAMBLAM12, and receive a 25% discount on all purchases.

      Dawn