Bella Ride 4/15!

  • elizabeth benishin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:27 AM
      Hi there,

      We have a number of Bella Birthdays in April and what better way to
      celebrate than a ride to Pescadero!!

      The Details:

      4/15 meet 10 am for 10:30 roll out at Woodside Town Hall, corner of 84 and
      Whiskey hill (about 1 mile west of 280)
      Route to Pescadero, maybe 50 miles and lots of good climbing, shorter
      options available.

      Hope to see you there!

      Liz