FW: [velobellarace] Upcoming bella camp

  • soni andreini poulsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2011
      Just wanted to do a save the date! Bella camp is moving to paso robles this year. It will be a weekend of cycling, wine tasting, eating/drinking....and most importantly FUN! Our new bike store sponsor, best bike zone, wants us to hold our camp in their back yard (Paso Robles, CA). And I thought, "yea, great idea"! The date is pused back a week from previous years. January 21- 22. I will be announcing the hotel info soon. Any question or if you want to help with the logistics, just shoot me an email at suenago@...
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T