Clothing order closes this Friday

  • whitneyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Just a reminder- the Voler order closes this Friday at midnight!

      If you would like to be eligible for discounts from our 2012 sponsors (Specialized, Patagonia, CatEye, Reflect/Hoo Ha, etc), you will need a current jersey, tri top or skinsuit. If you've already got plenty of cycling clothes and don't care about sponsor deals, no worries =)

      Please note- Due to popular request, we have just added men's cut jerseys to the order.

      Info on how to order, along with lots of fit notes and other helpful information, is here:

      http://www.velobellabb.com/forum11/2753.html

      Whitney