FS: 48 cm Ellsworth Roots CX Bike

  • Beth Welliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      Hi Bellas - selling my 48 cm Ellsworth Roots CX bike from 2 years ago. It was only raced 6 times, has a few cosmetic scratches and dings from race travel, but otherwise great. The custom Velo Bella paint job is fabulous!

      Will sell either as complete bike ($1300) or just the frameset ($800).

      Complete SRAM Rival components, TRP magnesium brakes, Salsa inline "cheater" brake levers, Easton EC90 carbon fork, Thompson Seatpost, and an awesome set of Williams 30 wheels with WTB Cross Wolf clincher tires.

      E-mail me if interested!
      Thanks,
      Beth Welliver

      PM me or e-mail me (bethwellie at me dot com) if you're interested.