bella winter cycling camp

  • suenago@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2010
      the 2011 bella winter cycling weekend will be held on  January 14,15 and 16th in SLO.  We will be staying at the Sands Inn and Suites again this year.  When you call, just identify yourself as a bella and you will get a super duper rate of 89.00 per night + tax.  The group reservation confirmation number that you can use is BOT510.  I have been working with David, the manager, and he is excited that our group is coming back down.

      Sands phone number is: 800-441-4657.  He is holding 10 rooms, so call and get your reservations in!

      see ya all in a few weeks.

      -suenago

    • It's Me, Denise!
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
        Julie and I will be there on Fri and Sat night.....what is the ride plan time for Friday? Just wondering what time we need to leave Fresno. So looking forward to all of your cheery faces, riding some kick-butt hills, and eating some great food.
        Denise :-)

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
          Denise, many of us don't get down to slo till friday evening.
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T