100 Push up Challenge

  • Nicole Shue
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
      Ladies,

      A group of friends from the DC area have decided to join the 100 push up
      challenge.....we're up to 48 women....but have decided to GO BIG OR GO
      HOME!!!!

      We want to have 100 women doing the 100 pushup challenge, and will solicit
      news coverage!!!! We'll have all the ladies who join from geographically
      challenged areas chime in on skype......please email myself or Karen (cc'd)
      if you'd like to take on this crazy offseason challenge...... You're only a
      few days behind, you can do "girly pushups" and you can get a tailored
      training plan here: http://www.onehundredpushups.com

      Or request to join our facebook group:
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_155540727821659¬if_t=group_activity

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2010
        I'm in......! I'm not really clear on the "gift" part....do I need to donate a gift in February or what?
        Denise :-)