Velo Bella 2011 Clothing order- OPEN NOW!!!!

  • WhitneyD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hi Bellas!

      The 2011 Velo Bella Clothing order is open now through October 18th.

      All the info is here:
      http://velobellabb.com/forum11/2611.html

      This is a large, complicated order (aren't they all?), so please read through the information on the Bella Boards before ordering.

      In the meantime, I still have a few small and medium 2010 Primal Wear jerseys, and several pairs of shorts for sale. Jackie Yamanaka has small, medium AND large jerseys as well. I will post what I have on the Bella Board classifieds by the end of the week.

      Thanks ladies!

      Whitney