Velo Bella Newsletter

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
      Hi Bellas -- It's time to start sending in your fabulous Bella happenings
      for the award-winning Velo Bella Newsletter (we gave ourselves an award!).
      Seriously, send in your best stuff about what's going on with your regional
      club or any other fabulous accomplishments or community events you chapter
      is involved with and want to share. We'll highlight as much as we can in the
      Fall Issue of the Velo Bella Newsletter. Please send it to me at
      newsletter@... by September 30th.

      Ciao --

      Your Newsletter Editor
      Lynn

    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
        Hi Bellas!

        Here's a reminder that it's time to submit your items for the fall edition
        Velo Bella country-wide newsletter. Send in any items to be considered --
        Bellas in the community, Bellas on the podium, Bellas making headlines, or
        whatever else you think your sisters-in-cycling might want/need to know.

        Get the news in by Friday Oct. 1st, and then look for the next edition in
        your inbox soon!

        Thanks.

        Lynn Scozzari