Velo Bella Needs Your Help!

  • Allie Burch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hi Bellas,

      Velo Bella is branching out and wants to continue to bring you, the members fun
      things like the Surf City CX, the ever fabulous Sea Otter booth, flair, amazing
      sponsors and most importantly the largest nationwide network of cycling lady
      friends there is. We want to continue to be ambassadors of the sport and bring
      wonderful people like you together.

      Financial belt-tightening in the cycling industry has opened the door to
      alternative sources of funds. We've launched a new donation page on the
      website! http://www.velobella.org/blog/donate/

      Velo Bella needs money to help pay for the unique things we enjoy as Velo
      Bellas, such as our website as well as general operating costs. These things
      are required in order to make Velo Bella such a great club and team that bring
      opportunity and togetherness to riders and racers of all levels. Thus far, Velo
      Bella has never mandated a club fee, however the Velo Bella board is asking
      that if members feel that being a member of Velo Bella is worth anywhere from
      $10 to $20, a donation to help run and maintain this organization would be
      greatly appreciated.,

      Please consider donating or invite friends of the sport to contribute so that
      Velo Bella will be able to keep running smoothly and provide opportunity to more
      and more women through cycling each year.

      Thank you!

      The Velo Bella Board