Endurance Mountain Bike Race in Olympia, WA

  • trailogre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      A couple of my friends and I are signing up for the Capitol Forest 50/100 race. Here's a post of this race on MTBR forum. Capitol Forest is well known for its awesome single tracks and here's an excerpt from a posting on MTBR (full thread here: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=628900&highlight=capitol+forest)

      Capitol Forest 50/100 Mile

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------I realized this was only posted on the national endurance thread, here we go, if you are interested in trying something longer towards the end of the year:
      There is a 50/100 Mile Endurance Race on September 11th. Check out
      www.capitolforest100.com
      Some of the highlights:
      •A well-marked, accurately measured
course, and fully stocked aid stations every 10-15 miles
      •A post-race feast including burgers, soup, pasta, and all the things you will crave after such a long ride
      •Raffle items, capitol forest 50/100 custom race swag, and finisher awards
      •EMT
and
and
rescue
on
site
      •10% of your entry fee directly goes to Friends of Capitol Forest, which maintain and build new trails at Capitol Forest

      •A great course with some of the best singletrack riding the northwest has to offer

      •On
site
massage and bike mechanics

      There is a trail work party, join FOCF on July 3rd, and get $25 off your entry fee (or just join them even if you are not planning on racing, great work party, bbq after).
      All on our website, www.capitolforest100.com
      Happy Trails!
      Roger