Pit Crew T-shirts For Sale

  • jamie39142
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      T-shirts are black with turquoise artwork. The front left breast sports the VB kitty logo, and the back says "Velo Bella Pit Crew" with a retro design. See pictures on forum at http://velobellabb.com/forum26/2344.html, or e-mail me privately for pics.

      These are perfect shirts for your supporters to wear while you are out there racing. They are Gildan SoftStyle, Athletic-cut, pre-shrunk, ring spun 100% cotton t-shirts. Because they are Athletic-cut, they are a trim fit with shorter sleeves. The SoftStyle cotton is already soft, and doesn't need any washing to make them comfy. The colors and design are unisex/neutral, so guys won't feel like they are wearing a girlie-shirt. We are offering them in your choice of Men's or Women's specific t-shirts.

      Cost: $15 per shirt plus S&H.

      Flat Rate Shipping & Handling: $4.95 for 1-2 shirts; $10.35 for 3-6 shirts; $13.95 for 7-8 shirts. Contact Jamie for international S&H. (Local pick-up option: S&H waived if you can pick up shirts at my house.)

      Sizing Guidelines (Men's model # 64000), measurement of shirt around the chest:

      Small = 36"; Medium = 40"; Large = 44"; X-Large = 48"; XX-Large = 52".

      Sizing Guidelines (Women's model # 64000L), measurement of shirt around the chest:

      Small = 32"; Medium = 34 "; Large = 36"; X-Large = 38"; XX-Large = 40".

      E-mail your order to jamie39142@.... Tell me gender, size, and quantity, and give me a phone number in case I need to contact you. Make sure to also include the address t-shirts should be shipped to.

      Payment must be by PayPal or by personal check. PayPal to e-mail address jamie39142@.... Make checks payable to Jamie France. Mail to 319 Kings Way, Clemson, SC 29631.

      Orders & payment must be received by midnight, Sunday, 13 Dec 09 in order to print & ship in time for Christmas.

      This is a fundraiser for South Carolina Velo Bella road racers. Thank you very much for your support!