Off topic.....Makeover story

  • Nicole Shue
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      **Please contact Wendy directly**

      Ladies --

      I am working on a makeover story for a national magazine.

      My editors are looking for a woman in her 20's, 30's, or 40's who really
      deserves or wants a makeover.

      They would like someone who is going through a major career or life
      transition. For example, a woman who is getting promoted, or taking on a big
      new role -- but doesn't feel confident in her look and would like a
      makeover. Or an at-home mom going back to work (maybe because her husband's
      been laid off and now she's the breadwinner), or a young woman who has
      graduated from college and after looking and looking has landed her dream
      job, or someone who works in a nonprofit who's just gotten a big promotion
      and needs to chang her look. Or a female vet returning to the workforce.

      My editors are really open and not-terribly specific on this one -- they're
      casting a wide net. So, if you know someone who would really like, or really
      deserves a makeover. Shoot me an e-mail at wendygrossman@... or
      give me a call at 571-970-1111.

      Thanks!

      Wendy