Fwd: If you're at the Monterey County Fair on Friday or Saturday, please stop by the Fort Ord Cleanup information booth.

  • Bob Shanteau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------

      From: <notify@...>
      Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:55 PM
      Subject: If you're at the Monterey County Fair on Friday or Saturday,
      please stop by the Fort Ord Cleanup information booth.
      To: notify@...

      If you're at the fair on Friday or Saturday, please visit the Fort Ord
      Environmental Cleanup Booth. (Well, it's is not really a booth; we're
      actually in a tent.) This is a great opportunity to ask your questions
      about the Fort Ord cleanup. Please stop by to say hello and meet some of
      the people who work on the cleanup project. For more information about
      the fair, go to <www.montereycountyfair.com>.

      By the way, the attendance at our June 2009 Open House/Bus Tour reached
      150 people. We were very happy to have that level of participation. Our
      next Bus Tour/Open House is scheduled for February 20, 2010. Our next
      Community Involvement Workshop is scheduled for Wednesday, October 14 at
      the Marina Library, 190 Seaside Circle, Marina, California. The meeting
      starts at 6:30 pm and updates on the munitions clearance projects are
      scheduled.

      Also note, you may still sign-up for our prescribed burn direct
      notification program. You can download a sign-up form at
      <www.FortOrdCleanup.com>. If you are interested in receiving notices
      about our proposed prescribed burns, please do not delay in returning
      the form.

      We hope to see you at the Fair!