Throwing a shout out for fixies --- my cousin at Portland Design Works

  • Kristy Powell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2009
      They just started this business (so I haven't been able to think about asking them for sponsorship since they are just getting their feet wet), but thought I'd send out a post to you gals and see if you are interested ---- support them. They have a few great products already out there...here is a great article on them already and their Tyre Lever/Wrench: http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/new-fixie-tool-from-portland-design-works-21153

      Support PDW and I think some day they will be able to support us!

      www.ridepdw.com.

      Also - provide feedback to me and I can get it to them...I think as a new business supporting cyclists, they need the feedback. Dan (my cousin) has done A LOT of riding and living the cyclists life (He once lived in a van in California so he could write for Bike Magazine). He is very passionate about supporting cyclists everywhere.

      Thanks ladies!
      Kristy - MN Bella