File - Bella Boards

  • velobella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 1, 2008
      Wondering why the velobella list is so quiet lately? A lot of the chatter has
      moved here

      http://velobellabb.com/

      Our bella boards, a chitty chat forum. And its not just for Velo
      Bella members, anyone with an interest in women's cycling and racing
      is invited to join in. So feel free.

      To join, just go here:
      http://velobellabb.com/
      and click on the "register" button. Choose a user name and password. You should then receive a confirmation email (check your junk or spam box if you don't) Click on the confirmation email to activate your registration.

      This email list, is still of course open and active if email is your
      preference.

      Sabine
    • velobella@yahoogroups.com