looking for bikes

  • tballntricoach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      I am looking for used mtn bikes again! If anyone has anything to sell- hard tail or full suspensions, please email me about them. We have started up a high school mtn bike team at Salinas High and many of the kids( girls and boys) are in need of newer bikes. Very high end stuff( expensive) would probably not be practical for these kids, but if you are doing any cleaning out of frames, wheels or full bikes, drop me a line.
      thanks again...

      Sharon deMaria Osgood
      Monterey Bay Multisport
      USATriathlon Expert Coach
      RADC Southwest

    • Sabine Dukes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        Hey Sharon

        Do you need any lycra? Jerseys or shorts?

        We'll also check what wheels and stuff we might have.

        Sabine