Mike Vine Mountain Bike Clinic - June 23rd

  • Raja Lahti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      MIKE VINE MOUNTAIN BIKE CLINIC - Saturday, June 23rd!
      Time: AM
      Place: Rancho Penesquitos

      If you're in the Xterra circle... you know about Mike
      Vine<http://www.xterraplanet.com/news/dsp_content.cfm?id=932>.
      If you're not.. he's one tough competitor! From cross country running, to
      mountain bike racing, to Xterra, he's won them all. Ten days ago Mike added
      another mountain bike win to the resume topping the entire pro field and
      last weekend came in 2nd at the Xterra West Championships. This guy knows
      how to handle a bike! (not to mention, he's a super cool guy!)

      Topics he may cover include: safety, skills, ascending, descending,
      technical tips, strategy, what not to do, etc. Learn those little tricks and
      tips that let you ride like a pro!

      We've got a minimum of 5, max of 10 riders to get the clinic rolling. Cost
      will be $25 - think of it as your contribution to Mike's caloric
      requirements to help fuel him through his tough season!

      Please email me to let me know if you'd like to attend! First spots go to
      Velo Bella-Kona ladies and any open spots will be up for TCSD members. No
      mountain biking experience required (however, you must at least have road
      riding experience), starting mountain bikers to experienced bikers
      encouraged!

      YOU MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO RVLAHTI@... TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.

      Happy Trails,
      Raja