Sea Otter Volunteer Call-Out

  • Miss Mary
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2007
      Helllllooooo Bella World…

      We need volunteers again for sea otter which is coming up super
      fast. Anyone who's worked the bella booth at the ottter before can
      vouch for how much fun this event can be.

      Food, drinks (all kinds) and music will be provided and flowing all
      day long. Bring your bike, roller skates and flair to the booth that
      no one can miss!

      More info on location and what not to come.

      Please email me at unicornisamore @ yahoo dot com and let me know if
      you can make it. There's no specific time shifts so whenever you're
      available, we'd love to have you!

      If you've mentioned in passing that you'd be able to volunteer,
      please forgive my absentmindedness and please email me your
      availability again.

      Thanks a bunch!

      -mm
    • etcantu@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 2:29 PM
        I can work on Saturday from 10-1..Elizabeth Cantu

        From: "Miss Mary" <unicornisamore@...>
        Helllllooooo Bella World�

      • Denise1ramirez@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 3:04 PM
          I can help for several hours each day. I am doing the circuit only.

          Denise :-)

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 4:18 PM
            Sorry...that was supposed to be for Miss Mary's eyes.

            Denise :-)