File - 2006 Clothing

  • velobella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1 3:00 AM
      For 2006, Team Estrogen will be your source for your Velo Bella team apparel
      needs. Due to the large increase in team members, the team management has
      ordered apparel only for elite team members, as the efforts of coordinating
      the hundreds of team members in time for a group order is daunting indeed.
      The estimated delivery date from Hincapie Sportswear, the manufacturer of
      the 2006 kit, is March 1st. That said, I wouldn't count on it until closer
      to March 15th, as these things always seem to be delayed.

      We have ordered the following pieces:

      womens SS Jersey 3/4 zip (sizes 2XS to 3XL !!)
      womens SS Jersey full zip (sizes 2XS to 3XL !!)
      women's sleeveless jersey 3/4 zip (sizes 2XS to 3XL !!)
      womens LS Jersey (sizes 2XS to 2XL !!)
      womens short (sizes 2XS to 2XL !!)
      womens bibshort
      women's bibknickers
      Arm Warmers (LYCRA)
      Summer gloves
      Windtex bootie
      Women's short sleeve skinsuit
      women's Vest, Windtex StoAway
      women's Jacket, Windtex StoAway
      women's Jacket, Windtex Polar

      The FIT on the 2006 jerseys will be DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT than the 2005
      fit. Based on the feedback from numerous team members, the fit has been
      modified to lower the pockets, open up the chest a bit more, loosen up and
      shorten the sleeves, etc. (The fit is fairly similar to Sugoi women's pro
      fit pieces - order the same size as Sugoi pro fit, if you've worn it
      before). Those of you that purchased 2005 pieces may find you will wear a
      smaller size in 2006. Thos who hated the 2005 fit, or never could get it to
      fit right will probably be much happier with the 2006 piece. For those of
      you that LOVED the 2005 piece? Well, perhaps you can buy a few off your
      unhappy team mates - you were in the minority. :)

      Let me know if you have questions.

      Susan

      Susan Otcenas
      TEAM ESTROGEN, INC. __~o
      2038 NW Aloclek Dr., Suite 220 -\_<,
      Hillsboro, OR 97124 (*)/'(*)

      http://www.TeamEstrogen.com
      1-877-310-4592
      Cycling Apparel and Accessories for Women
    • Sabine Dukes
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1 8:52 AM
        Please ignore. I should have deleted this from the auto files.