Re: [velobella] Maryland State Champion!

  • Sami Fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Great work Alicia! Man, I miss the east coast racing scene. Greenbrier rocks.

      Sami

      styer_family <hstyer@...> wrote:
      What a fantastic day for racing! We made the 1-hour trip to central
      Maryland this morning for the Greenbrier AMBC race. Our 9-year-old
      daughter Alicia Styer rode a fantastic race, finishing second overall,
      and being the top finisher with a NORBA license. This makes her the
      Maryland State Champion for junior women, 10 and under!!! You can
      read more details and see a photo or two on our new blog,
      http://styerfam.blogspot.com .

      Morgan Styer
      Very proud Velo Dad!

      Yahoo! Groups Links