Invitation

  • Arun Kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      Invitation from Arun Kumar

      velicham@yahoogroups.com,

      Come join my network at hi5!

      I now have over 2 friends in my network! You can meet all of them, plus more than 7 million other Hi5 members! Once you join, you will immediately be connected to all the people in my circle of friends.

      Hi5 is an online service that lets you meet new people, view photos, browse profiles, and chat with your friends.

      I'll see you inside,

      Arun Kumar

      already has more than 7 million members!

      Gender/Age:
      Male/24

      Location:
      Barrington

      This invitation was sent to velicham@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Arun Kumar (arunmrp_k@...).

      If you do not wish to receive invitations from hi5 members, click on the link below:
      http://www.hi5.com/friend/displayBlockInvite.do?inviteId=296552655