Happy Diwali

  • sathish kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004

      Hai Everybody,

              Wishing u all a blasting Diwali !!!

      The  NGO registration is in completion stage.Bank account is still pending.Soon i will update u guys with our POA for the month in my next mail.

      Guys, someone come out with a Vision and Mission statement.The Logo is also very important.

      Maha, Joan will be sending some contribution within a week time.I've reminded our friends to subscribe to the group.Expecting more member from outside to join in.

      Our NGO activities seems to be moving slower then the Snail.But once the bank formalities are over then we will accelerate with confidence.

      Catch u all later,

      Velicham Parevattum...

      love,
      sathish

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • saravanan shanmuganathan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2004
        Hello Satish,

        How are you?

        I couldn't succeed in reaching you while in Chennai.
        Tried your mobile number but no response.

        I had some serious throat infection from the very next
        day which lasted for about 3 weeks. I had plans to
        meet you and other members of Velicham, but nothing
        worked out 'cos of my bad health.

        I have given a couple hundred pens to my
        brother-in-law, Jagadeesh, in Chennai. Give me your
        mobile number and a good time to reach you. Jagadeesh
        will call you and fix a time to meet with the students
        and deliver those pens to them. His mobile number is
        98412 11680, just in case you wanna call him.

        Let me talk to Maha and see when we could fix our next
        net meeting.

        Take care and good luck.

        Sarna