Re: [velicham] The Function went well

(7)
  • Maharajan Muthuswamy
    Aug 30, 2004 Expand Messages
      I am very glad to hear that the function was a success, as would be others here.

      As for the money, Sathish, all thanks are due to Prasanna for his timely help. Thanks will also be due to other friends who volunteered to help. Sarna is one of those who is with us in this group. Others, will be joining us shortly.

      But, apart from that, all our congratulations to the entire team for a well-deserved success.....

      Keep the good work going and keep us all posted....

      Thanks,
      Maha

      sathish kumar <kumar_624@...> wrote:

      Hai guys,

                    Everything went well on 28th except for few chief guests didn't turn up.Good response from the nearby villages.Soon i will mail the snaps.

       Maha & Prasanna, i once again thank u for that amount.It helped us to a great extent.
      So  we have successfuly sparked the revolution,got do decide how to utilise the funds etc.Guys do come up with ideas. I try to arrange the voice conferance ASAP.
      I went through the links suggested by maha and utham.Utham's seems to be good,go ahead with it da.

                         VELICHAM PAREVATTUM...
      bye ,
      sathish

      Do you Yahoo!?