6The Function went well

  • sathish kumar
    Aug 29, 2004

      Hai guys,

                    Everything went well on 28th except for few chief guests didn't turn up.Good response from the nearby villages.Soon i will mail the snaps.

       Maha & Prasanna, i once again thank u for that amount.It helped us to a great extent.
      So  we have successfuly sparked the revolution,got do decide how to utilise the funds etc.Guys do come up with ideas. I try to arrange the voice conferance ASAP.
      I went through the links suggested by maha and utham.Utham's seems to be good,go ahead with it da.

                         VELICHAM PAREVATTUM...
      bye ,
      sathish

      Do you Yahoo!?