4Re: [velicham] Maha...

  • Maharajan Muthuswamy
    Aug 26, 2004
      Hi Guys,

      Glad to join in with all the optimism... Welcome, Sarna....

      Utham, that site looks good da...  the plans are also really reasonable... but, my only concern is the 1GB limit on the bandwidth.... even though that is not a concern at the moment, it might be - in the future... when we start uploading pictures and the likes....

      So, one question I have is - will we have the option to upgrade to a higher plan once we think we might need more bandwidth??? or will we be penalized for every bit of excess bandwidth??? Please clarify....

      That is the only concern... otherwise this looks great...

      One of my friends here uses this Florida based company for his website, their plans are available at:
      Look them up for comparison...
      Their standard plan is USD48/year+USD15 onetime domain fee. The only advantage is they offer 2000MB webspace and 30GB bandwidth. Clearly this is way over what we require....

      Also, their customer service seems to be really bad, according to my friend...

      Rest of the features are identical....

      But, I am more inclined towards the company that you mentioned, Utham.... please clarify that one question I had....

      Anyone else with web hosting experience could also chip in with ideas...

      Thanks guys,
      Maha

      PS:
      I am not sure why you couldnt get across to me on the phone?!?!?! What time did you try???

      Utham Kumar A S <utham_as@...> wrote:
      Maha,

      I tried callin u, but couldnt get thru with the line.  Anywayz, the details of the web hosting are in this page... http://www.w3hub.com/default2.asp?redirect=services.

      Get back to me as to whether I can go ahead with it.

      Bye, Utham.

      Yahoo! Messenger
      - Log on with your mobile phone!