3Hello!

  • saravanan shanmuganathan
    Aug 25, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      I am already introduced to Satish...

      For the rest, I am Saravanan (Sarna) from Chennai.
      B.Tech in Anna University (1993-1997) and M.S in
      Oregon State University, USA (2001-2003). Currently, I
      am working as an Environmental Engineer in Long Beach,
      California. My father is in Alandur, Chennai.

      Maharajan told me about this Velicham and about
      Chakravarthy. Starting Velicham, a non-governmental
      organization, is really a wonderful decision. I am
      extremely happy to be a part of it and I would like to
      assure you of my best. Please post all updates to this
      e-group.

      As Satish mentioned in his earlier e-mail, this is not
      just a service...its a revolution!

      We will make it!

      Sarna