25To Satish

  • saravanan shanmuganathan
    Dec 29, 2004
      Hello Satish,

      How are you?

      I couldn't succeed in reaching you while in Chennai.
      Tried your mobile number but no response.

      I had some serious throat infection from the very next
      day which lasted for about 3 weeks. I had plans to
      meet you and other members of Velicham, but nothing
      worked out 'cos of my bad health.

      I have given a couple hundred pens to my
      brother-in-law, Jagadeesh, in Chennai. Give me your
      mobile number and a good time to reach you. Jagadeesh
      will call you and fix a time to meet with the students
      and deliver those pens to them. His mobile number is
      98412 11680, just in case you wanna call him.

      Let me talk to Maha and see when we could fix our next
      net meeting.

      Take care and good luck.