24Happy Diwali

  • sathish kumar
    Nov 9, 2004

      Hai Everybody,

              Wishing u all a blasting Diwali !!!

      The  NGO registration is in completion stage.Bank account is still pending.Soon i will update u guys with our POA for the month in my next mail.

      Guys, someone come out with a Vision and Mission statement.The Logo is also very important.

      Maha, Joan will be sending some contribution within a week time.I've reminded our friends to subscribe to the group.Expecting more member from outside to join in.

      Our NGO activities seems to be moving slower then the Snail.But once the bank formalities are over then we will accelerate with confidence.

      Catch u all later,

      Velicham Parevattum...

      love,
      sathish