22Thanks to all those who attended the meeting

  • Maharajan Muthuswamy
    Oct 24, 2004
      Hey guys

      Thanks for attending the meeting today. I feel it was really productive. For some reason, both Sarna and I were getting disconnected at the end of it..

      I am still unable to connect... it is about 6AM,.. I still havent had any sleep all night long and am really tired.... I am gonna crash now... and I will send the minutes sometime during the day...

      Thanks a lot for your time guys.... Your interest and commitment is what keeps us all going....

      You guys have been doing a great job. We are really excited to be a part of this awesom movement.

      I will send the brief minutes later.

      Thanks,
      Maha

      Yahoo! Mail � CNET Editors' Choice 2004. Tell them what you think.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic