14Re: [velicham] change in schedule

  • saravanan shanmuganathan
    Oct 16, 2004
      Thanks Satish for the update! I would say its so far
      so good..atleast the start-up formalities have been
      taken care of.

      Members, keep in touch! Maha, do you think you can
      touch base with Satish and other members, fix up a
      time for next weekend for the conference call and send
      an e-mail to the group?

      I will be in Chennai this December and I am hoping to
      get a clear velicham about 'Velicham' by then. Satish,
      as we discussed earlier we will do the needful for me
      to become a paid volunteer of Velicham while I am
      there.

      Take care guys. Bye!

      Sarna