10Check out the Snaps

  • sathish kumar
    Sep 20, 2004

      Hello Everybody,

      Maha,i'am sending the copies of the snaps and the video through prasanna.he is starting on 23rd.

                     Over here discussions are going on regarding the location for the NGO's office. More service minded people across the globe will be joining us soon. we r growing, to be more precise the velicham is spreading. Few plans to be accomplished soon,
      # Monthly Newsletter
      # Charity shows (a bit later)
      # Mini Library in our NGO's office
      # consultancies for students and their parents

       suggestion r most welcome.

        Still there is delay in opening our NGO's bank account. Maha, can u get me some information from ur uncle in SBI.Utham what is the status of the website.Guys plz come out with a vision,mission and logo for our group.
      Catch u all soon with more updates,till then keep flooding in with ur ideas as Maha said.

      Velicham Parevattum...

      bye,

      Sathish

      Do you Yahoo!?