VSS AGM - Sat. 3 Mar 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      AGM

      13th Anniversary Annual General Meeting

      Dear friends,

      The VSS Annual General Meeting will be held on

      Saturday, 3 March 2012

      Time:

      3 - 6pm

      Venue:

      Kampung Senang Holistic Lifestyle Centre
      Blk 106 Aljunied Crescent #01-205
      Singapore 380106

      Directions: (5 min. walking distance from Aljunied MRT)

      All attendees will be given a copy of the Annual Report for 2011
      and a special door gift.

      You can also download the Annual Report here.

      •  3.00pm: Registration
      •  Screening of Forks Over Knives documentary.

      Agenda:
      a.  President's welcome
      b.  Minutes of the 12th AGM
      c.  Annual report for 2011
      d.  Financial report for 2011
      e.  Elect office bearers
      f.  Elect 2 honorary auditors
      g.  Any other business

      Complimentary meals from Kampung Senang's organic kitchen will be provided after the AGM. To reserve your meal, please RSVP to events@... by Friday, 26 February 2012.

      Please support the AGM to celebrate what VSS accomplished in 2011, to discuss what we will do in 2012 and beyond, and to explore how you might be involved in our urgent task of educating the public about the benefits of moving towards diets that are part of a kinder and wiser way of life.

      Thank you.

      Yours faithfully,

      George Jacobs, PhD
      President, Vegetarian Society ( Singapore )

      Join VSS and enjoy great discounts on all our events, plus many other benefits!