Naturopthic Approach to Vibrant Health - Sun 29 May 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2011
      Naturopthic Approach to Vibrant Health

      Venue:

      Kampung Senang Holistic Lifestyle Centre
      Blk 106, Aljunied Crescent , #01-205
      Singapore 380106
      Tel: 6742.6627

      Date & time:

      Sun 29 May 2011, 11am-12.15pm

      Fee:

      Free (reservation preferred but not required)

      VSS Talks Series Begins
      As you can see in our 2010 Annual Report, last year, we had a series of talks at public libraries. This year, our talks are off to a late start because of Dr Esselstyn's visit and because we have to coordinate with a new team at NLB.

      Our first VSS Talk of 2011 will be at the same place we held our AGM, Kampung Senang's Holistic Lifestyle Centre, near Aljunied MRT.

      Naturopthic Approach to Vibrant Health

      1. What is Naturopathy?
      2. Naturopathic approach to achieving vibrant health
      3. Guidelines, tips on achieving vibrant health through holistic lifestyle

      Ketki Vinayachandra runs her own clinic and is a trained Naturopath, Herbalist, Nutritionist and Iridologist. She practices acute homeopathy and is a certified Reiki Master: http://www.alternative-naturalmedicine.com/index.html

      After the talk, you can purchase a tasty, healthy and filling plant based organic lunch at Kampung Senang's kitchen. Reservation and advance payment required: 6742 6627.

      Join VSS and enjoy great discounts on all our events, plus many other benefits!