Southern Ridges Hike - Sun 24 Apr 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      Southern Ridges Hike

      Venue:

      The Southern Ridges

      Date & time:

      Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3.45pm – 5.30pm

      Cost:

      Free

      The Southern Ridges is one of Singapore ’s newest and most innovative hiking trails. VSS has been there before to rave reviews; so, we decided to go back again on Sun, 24 April. (Click here for a detailed map of the route.) Back to lead us is SG's Nature Know It All and long, longtime vegan, the affable Andrew Tay.

      Here are the details:

      • 3.45pm - Meet at HarbourFront MRT Exit D, near Seah Im Hawker Centre
      • 4.00pm - Set off on The Southern Ridges Trail
      • 5.30pm - Reach the end point of the trail at Hort Park along Alexandra Road (Buses from here go to HarbourFront or Tiong Bahru MRT stations)

      Bring the entire family and join in this nature hike that has always been a big hit with kids and adults alike!

      Be sure to wear proper footwear and bring lots of water. Look forward to seeing you on the 24th!

      Join VSS and enjoy great discounts on all our events, plus many other benefits!