12th Anniversary Annual General Meeting - Sat 12 Mar

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 8:19 PM
      AGM

      12th Anniversary Annual General Meeting

      Dear friends,

      The VSS Annual General Meeting will be held on

      Saturday, 12 March 2011

      Time:

      2 - 5pm

      Venue:

      Kampung Senang Holistic Lifestyle Centre
      Blk 106 Aljunied Crescent #01-205
      Singapore 380106

      Directions: (5 min. walking distance from Aljunied MRT)

      All attendees will be given a copy of the Annual Report for 2010 and the latest edition of the Singapore Vegetarian Food Guide.

      •  2.00pm: Registration
      •  Health expert Ms. Mayura Mohta will be giving a talk and demo,
      'Top Energy Foods You Must Eat Regularly'.

      Agenda:
      a.  President's welcome
      b.  Minutes of the 11th AGM
      c.  Annual report for 2010
      d.  Financial report for 2010
      e.  Elect office bearers
      f.  Elect 2 honorary auditors
      g.  Any other business

      Meals from Kampung Senang's organic kitchen will be provided after the AGM. To reserve your meal, please RSVP to events@... by Friday, 11 March 2011.

      Please support the AGM to celebrate what VSS accomplished in 2010, to discuss what we will do in 2011 and beyond, and to explore how you might be involved in our urgent task of educating the public about the benefits of moving towards diets that are part of a kinder and wiser way of life.

      Thank you.

      Yours faithfully,

      George Jacobs, PhD
      President, Vegetarian Society ( Singapore )

      Join VSS and enjoy great discounts on all our events, plus many other benefits!