CLOSED - Botanic Gardens Edible & Medicinal Plants Tour with Mahaya Menon

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010

      VSS’s Botanic Gardens Edible and Medicinal Plants Tour with Mahaya Menon on 13 Nov has reached its capacity of 40 pax in a record time of less than 24 hours. In order to ensure a quality experience for all participants, we need to close registration now. Thus, no more registrations can be accepted.

      Of course, the Botanic Gardens are free and open to all from 5am to midnight, daily: http://www.sbg.org.sg/visitorinfo/openinghours.asp

      We will ask Mahaya about organising another tour next year. Thanks for your support. A love of nature is a key motivation for moving towards vegetarianism.

      Cheers –george jacobs, for the VSS Team

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5595 (20101105) __________

      http://www.eset.com