Botanic Gardens, Edible and Medicinal Plants Tour - Sat 13 Nov 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Southern Ridges Hike

      Botanic Gardens
      Edible and Medicinal Plants Tour with Mahaya Menon

      Venue:

      Singapore Botanic Gardens
      (Meet at Green Pavilion, to your left after entering the main gate)

      Date & time:

      Sat 13 Nov, 8.30 – 10.30am

      Cost:

      Free

      Limited to 40 persons

      The Botanic Gardens is a beautiful place, but most of us know little or nothing about the myriad of plants there. Here’s our chance to learn while enjoying a walk in the Gardens. (Click here for instructions to get there.)

      Mahaya Menon is a long time environmental activist and advocate for vegetarianism. She learned about edible and medicinal plants during her kampong childhood and has been using and sharing that knowledge ever since, most recently via the tours she conducts at Botanic Gardens.

      She researched and developed the Edible and Medicinal Plants Tour that we will be doing. Bring the family and join us for an enjoyable and insightful look at the plants of the Botanic Gardens!

      Registration

      Click here to register. (This is a free event and all are welcome.)

      Please include your full name and contact number.
      (In case of rain, the event will be cancelled.)

      Look forward to seeing you!