Talking to Animals - Tue 9 Mar 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      Talking to Animals

       Venue:Jalan Binchang*Rosina Arquati
      Date & time:Tue 9 Mar 2010, 7 – 9pm
      Fee:Free (VSS members)
      $10 (non members)
      Limited to 30 persons

      Rosina Arquati was born with a unique gift -
      a natural ability to communicate with animals.

      She explains that Animal Communication is the art of talking, without language, to animal companions or even wild animals, such as those in parks.

      Rosina believes that accessing these skills requires that we connect with an ancient part of the brain and consciousness, opening up long forgotten pathways of communication.

      Married to a veterinarian, the Reiki master also combines complimentary therapy with conventional medicine to enhance the healing and recovery of animals.
      Learn more about Rosina here.

      As noted in our most recent enewsletter, Rosina will be in Singapore thanks to our friends at Noah's Ark, and, as a vegetarian herself, has kindly agreed to do this talk for VSS while she is in town.

      Come meet Rosina Arquati on 9th of March for a fascinating introduction to the world of
      Animal Communication, and learn how you can better connect with non-human animals.

      Registration

      Click here to register.

      Limited to 30 participants, so please register early. (For non-members, reservation is confirmed upon payment.)

      *Complete address will be provided upon registration.

      Payment

      Payment can be made online or by cheque.

      Make secure online payment here: www.vegetarian-society.org/animal-com

      Cheques should be made payable to 'Vegetarian Society (Singapore)'

      Mailing address:

      3 Pemimpin Drive,
      #07-02, Lip Hing Building,
      Singapore 576147

      Join VSS and enjoy free talks, discounts and many other benefits!