Anyone Can Cook Vegetarian!.htm - Lila's Delightful Desserts! - 12 Dec

  • Clarence Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Anyone Can Cook Vegetarian!
      Anyone Can Cook Vegetarian! - Lila's Delightful Desserts!
       Venue:Second Ave*
      Date & time:Sat 12 Dec 2009, 2pm – 5pm
      Fee:$40 (VSS members)
      $50 (non member)
      Limited to 20 persons

      When martial arts instructor Lila Evrard isn't showing students how to subdue an opponent, she's making friends surrender to her sweet creations! Join her this December and learn her vegan sweet secrets!
      • Mango Dream
        More like a smoothie, this tastes and looks just wonderful. Mango and Coconut lovers get ready for an absolute treat! The simple ingredients include mangoes and coconut cream.
      • Chocolate Cake
        An all-time favorite vegan cake, using luscious dark chocolate, of course.
      • Coco-Choco Cookies
        A heavenly combination of coconut and chocolate, these healthy, low fat, low sugar, egg and dairy free cookies are a sheer delight!.
      • Lemon and Apricot Muffins
        Another sublime combination - scent of lemon and perfume of apricot. Marvellous muffins perfect for tea time.
      • What is Christmas without a gift?
        A sweet surprise patisserie, specially for participants!
      "I discovered my passion for cooking after I met my husband. I guess love had a lot to do with it. :) I would recall the wonderful flavours of my mother's and grandmother's cuisine and create something reminiscent yet new." - Lila Evrard
      Click here to register.
      Limited to 20 participants, so please register early. (Reservation is confirmed upon payment.)
      *Complete address will be provided upon registration.

      Payment can be made online or by cheque.
      Make secure online payment here: www.vegetarian-society.org/cook
      Cheques should be made payable to 'Vegetarian Society (Singapore)'
      Mailing address:
      3 Pemimpin Drive,
      #07-02, Lip Hing Building,
      Singapore 576147
      Join VSS and enjoy great discounts on all our events, plus many other benefits!