Let's come together for an enchanted evening this National D ay!

  • Clarence Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      VSS National Day Party - Sun 9 Aug 2009

      Dear friends,

      Let’s come together for an enchanted evening this
      National Day!

      Sun 9 Aug, 6.30pm
      Camelot by the Water
      112 Tanjong Rhu Road

        Split your sides with our very own jolly yogi, Bala, whose laughter yoga sessions are as infectious as they are therapeutic!
        Be entranced by the lush harmonies from popular classical favourites performed by Wen Jin’s string quartet.

      Feast on the delectable spread of yummy local delights specially prepared by
      Yuan Xiang.

      All this plus great company as we stroll to nearby Marina for a resplendent view of the fireworks!

      So join us in your brightest reds and whites for a meaningful and unforgettable celebration this National Day!

      Cost:
      VSS members - $22, non-members - $30

      *Capacity is limited to 35 people (on a first come first served basis), so please RSVP here, or call 62585031 now to reserve your place.*

      Secure credit card payment can be made online via PayPal.

      Cheques should be made payable to ‘Vegetarian Society (Singapore)’ and mailed to:

      3 Pemimpin Drive,
      #07-02, Lip Hing Building
      Singapore 576147

      Payment must be received by 6 Aug.

      Look forward to seeing you soon!

      Sincerely,
      The VSS Team

      Join VSS and enjoy great discounts on all our events, plus many other benefits!