Very Vege Christmas - 20 Dec 08

  • Clarence Tan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008

      Dear Friends,

      ‘Tis time to be Merry at VSS’

      Very Vege Christmas Party!

      20 Dec 2008, 6.30pm

      7 Jalan Binchang (10 mins walk from Bishan MRT)

      Dress code: your Christmas’ best

      Or better still, come as Santa / Santarina

      and win a free VSS membership!

      Be enthralled by our special guest, veteran showman and long-time vegetarian,

      Daniel Thompson. www.danielthompson.com.au/

      A seasoned performer since the age of seven, Daniel’s one-man song and dance show

      includes rip-roaring impersonations of the most iconic superstars!

      He even sings in Hokkien, Mandarin, and is all set to debut his special song,

      ‘We Are The Vegans’.

      Bring along a small present ($5 - $10 value)

      and let’s celebrate the spirit of giving in our Gift X’change.

      And of course what would a VSS event be without a

      sumptuous vegetarian spread and loads of great company!

      So tell your friends and loved ones…we’ll see you on the 20th!

      Cost for VSS members: $30, non-members: $40

      Credit card payment can be made online via Paypal.

      Cheques should be made payable to Vegetarian Society ( Singapore ) and mailed to:

      3 Pemimpin Drive ,

      #07-02, Lip Hing Building

      Singapore 576147

      *Capacity is limited to 50 people (on a first come first served basis),

      so please confirm early by making check or online payment.*

      For other info, contact kheng@... or call 62585031.

      Sincerely,

      The VSS Team

      P.S. Members enjoy great discounts on all VSS events, plus many other exciting benefits. Join now and be a part of this very important movement.